Remote and on-site at our client locations across UK and Ireland.
In Particular – South West – Devon/Cornwall, Sussex – Portsmouth/Southampton/ Bognor Regis, Suffolk/ Norfolk and the North-East
PAM Wellbeing is a division of PAM Group – an occupational health and wellbeing provider which provides proactive and reactive mental health solutions to a range of multi-national clients in the private sector and public sector organisations.
We are looking for independent practitioners who are interested in registering with PAM Wellbeing Associate Therapist network to undertake Critical Incident debriefings.
Critical incident debriefing is part of a reactive suite of services accessed by PAM Wellbeing’s client employees who have experienced a traumatic experience. PAM Wellbeing post-incident support services help those who are struggling to recover or overcome their symptoms.
Qualifications and Experience
- CISD or CISM certificate
- Demonstrable experience of facilitating critical incident debriefing sessions
- Significant experience working with trauma
- Experience of safeguarding and managing risk with client groups.
- Strong organisational skills.
- A clear and concise verbal and written communicator.
- IT literate with MS Windows, ability to quickly learn inhouse systems and a competent typist.
- Current DBS
- Professional indemnity insurance with a minimum of £1,000,000 in any year