Associate Counsellors, CBT & EMDR Therapists
Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee, London, Leeds, Bristol, Cardiff & Methyr Tydfill, Milton Keynes, Cambridge and Guernsey.
PAM Wellbeing is a division of PAM Group – an occupational health and wellbeing provider which provides proactive and reactive mental health solutions to a range of multi-national clients in the private sector and public sector organisations.
PAM Wellbeing delivers to a wide variety of UK based clients (Private and Public sector) offering counselling, CBT, EMDR, training, mediation, trauma support, and EAP services. PAM Wellbeing offers telephone, online and face to face counselling.
We are looking for independent Therapists who are interested in registering with PAM Wellbeing Associate Therapist network to undertake face to face counselling, CBT and EMDR in the area’s mentioned above.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum L4 counselling diploma
- Minimum of 450 hours of counselling, psychotherapy, CBT, EMDR or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years post-qualifying counselling experience.
- Experience of safeguarding and managing risk with client groups.
- Strong organisational skills.
- A clear and concise verbal and written communicator.
- IT literate with MS Windows, ability to quickly learn inhouse systems and a competent typist.
- Access to suitable room to complete in person sessions
- BACP/ BABCP/ UKCP or EMDR Association accredited or working towards accreditation
- Current DBS (required)
- Professional indemnity insurance with a minimum of £1,000,000 in any year